Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shafted - Again!!!

No, no, no, no, no!!!

The 12:50 at Wetherby failed to be suspended by Betfair today. I had an order in at SP to settle at the off. Of course Betfair have now decided to rewind the clock and void all bets after the off. and mysteriously my SP bet was also voided. It looks like they will 'assume' I had a bet and will ignore the fact I turned it to SP and I will lose a packet based on the winner of the race. It is so frustrating when this happens as you can get completely stuffed. Funny how your big positive never wins on these occasions! To compound issues the Chepstow race looks like it will be off late now due to a loose horse.

Unless I can put in a good performance on the day it is likely I will end up negative. I hardly ever have a negative day and its usually only issues like these that cause them. Bit of a mare really especially given that the premium charge leaves my account today as well!

Now to refocus and get going again.