Saturday, November 15, 2008

Long weekend / Best trading market ever?

Well another day over and what an excellent one it was. Cheltenham is living up to its expectations and I am thankful for it's presence; the rest of the card didn't really deliver much at all. I managed to get one of my biggest ever single race totals today which was immensely pleasing. It's really difficult to do that now as I have done so many races in my time, many tens of thousands. So getting a top result is always a fantastic feeling as I need to wind behind me to bag a decent result. Unfortunately this means I can't resist trading this Sunday. With the quality at Cheltenham set to continue I won't be able to put the mouse down.

An important note with this post, Horse racing isn't the sport that generated the title to, its the tennis market.

As I have mentioned before Andy Murray has recently been the tennis traders dream and he served up another treat this week against Federer. I was using the match to write an article about tennis and to document some work on it. I am now kicking myself that I wasn't trading it! Both players traded as low as 1.11 before Murray went on to win. The swings were amazing and the stuff of trading legend. I'd love to post up the article but unfortunately I am not allowed to under the publishing rights but I should be able to document some more tennis stuff fully when the new season starts.