Saturday, October 4, 2008

Working on Sunday

One of the weekends each year where I will defintaly work on a Sunday is this weekend. The reason being, that it is the big race in France, the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe.

I have always done very well on the Arc and other races around it and the card for the day looks generally favourable. So if you can I would recommend topping up your account by trading on Sunday.

Unfortunately for me I have other commitments this Sunday! A case of bad planning and timing. Due to the turmoil in the financial markets, I will be otherwise occupied this Sunday, fortunately I am already past last years total for the same week even excluding Saturday. I won't be missing out on much, but it pains me to miss this Sunday's card. I recommend you at least give it a go.