Thursday, October 23, 2008

Are you are swinger?

With recent upgrade to Bet Angel I recorded some new videos recently. The old videos without the jockey silks, advanced charting and the new greening tools looked a little jaded so some fresh ones were overdue. I'll look to put some up on the blog to highlight some of the features. A lot of the videos have been accessible to existing subscribers for a while via the message of the day. If you haven't viewed them, take some time out to have a look.

Yesterday I recorded this new video which I thought you would find interesting. It's a classic swing trade on one of the early races of the day. You can view the video by clicking here. It's very similar in style to the one I detailed in the August edition of Racing Ahead.

I traded 31 markets on this day and had four losers. This reace at Great Leighs was the first decent swing traing opportunity of the day and, fortunately for me, it worked a treat. So I didn't need to record any more videos. Swing trading is a fickle art so to bag the first decent opportunity was a bonus.